Friday, January 26, 2007

New HHD Still No mac :(

Last night I finally got around to "Fixing" the mac. I bought a new drive for the MAC and fitted it last night... All in all a pretty easy job, the only problem is that the drive still doesn't appear. So by the look of it I have a dead logic board in the mac. Which is both a more expensive and complicated than a simple hhd replacement. So it might be back to the shop for the poor little mac or it may be time for the iMac to become a 24" Intel version. Time will tell I guess.
In other news I haven't been blogging much because of the stupid amount of work I've had to do. Really having two major customers going live a day apart was never a good idea.. I guess that's why organisations have project managers....
I thought about blogging last night after I got home but just looking at a PC made me stressed so I gave it a miss.
I'm only online at the moment to win some stuff my Parent's found on ebay so I had to track down an internet Kiosk at Carindale Shopping centre... After this bidding is done I think I might track down a copy of Warioware...
Have a Great Australia Day! I think it might be beer and cricket after that!

No comments: