Monday, January 01, 2007

First post of the New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!
I'm quite astonished how quiet it is as I sit out on the balcony early in the morning of the new year. I've been here about 30 mins and the first car has just gone past. Normally I wouldn't be up this early (on any day let alone the new year) but a combination of Asthma and allergies forced me from my slumber so I'm taking in the fresh air (and some breakfast cherries) to break in the new year. Considering the amount of sleep, I'm surprisingly awake and with a lack of blogging over the Festive season I thought I'd start the year off in the right way (at least where th blog is concerned). With all the parties and outings there just hasn't been the motivation to sit down and post.

All the best for 2007!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year mate, all the best for 2007. I was barely going to bed when you posted this... I'm knackered :p