Monday, January 22, 2007

BDO the aftermath


So it's all over for another year... it was an awesome day (even if it made today a little difficult to get through)

Our line up :-
Afra & the Incredible Beatbox Band
Sick Puppies
Spazzys
The Butterfly Effect
Evermore
DJ Aniki
Lily Allen
My Chemical Romance
Eskimo Joe
John Butler Trio
The Killers
Jet
Muse

Bob Evans
Tool

The highlights for me were definitely Muse, The Killers, My Chemical Romance, Evermore, DJ Aniki and Lily Allen. Muse were there the whole reason and they certainly didn't disappoint. Their show was no nonsense just straight into the tracks and they just flowed from track to track. True to form they had an awesome stage setup! I only wish they had a longer set.

I was a bit disappointed with Eskimo Joe and Jet, I've seen them before and they've had a much performances. I was really surprised by Evermore and John Butler Trio, they really got the mosh going especially after something like Butterfly effect.

Other ups... hiding from the sun for most of the day, Not loosing anything, Watching a drug bust, watching a youtube video of a fat guy with his shirt off robot dancing to John butler trio unfold before our eyes...

Other lows.... Getting sunburn horribly on my arm :( missing just a patch with my sunscreen.
Not having enough video space to get the guy dancing on youtube.

A great day... (and like the last concert I've listened to the Muse CD first thing today :)

No comments: