Friday, December 08, 2006

An unhappy end to Wii Day...

After all the build up and excitement the day hasn't ended so happily...

The Wiimote that came with my system is no longer working... The pointer, the sound and the vibrate is ok but no motion. It was working for about an hour and then halfway through a round of boxing and it just stopped and won't do motion in anything. I've tried resyncing it and leaving the batteries out for a few hours. I've even tried Formating the System memory and still no joy...

Fortunately I have another wiimote from wii play and I've synced it up to be the Main controller but I think I'll be heading back to myer tomorrow icon_cry.gif


The 2 player wii sports sessions were fun while they lasted....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have waited for the PS3!