Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Have my Wii!!

So I lined up with Ben and Mandy (saw Amy and one of my customers as well...). Lined up from 8 with a quick run down to Target to get Wii Play and a Nunchuck cheaper. There were about 20 people in front of us (not a problem where wiis were concerned because there were about 64 behind the counter alone). The line moved very slowly though by 10:30 we were all out of there... I caved on buying games and I picked up Red Steel and Raving Rabbits.
The Queue in front!The Queue behind me...

The only problem is that it's now sitting next to my desk and I can't play it!!! Some photos from this morning below... (And Sorry Amy for not saying hi before I took off but I was very late for work :) ) I hope you enjoy your Wii!! See you all tomorrow!

Why must it torment me so!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have played it. And it is so much fun!! Damn work stopping me from playing more!