Tuesday, May 23, 2006

In search of a new Style

In the last couple of weeks I've been very much in a "Let's redecorate" frame of mind. For our current round of house rearranging there have been some imaginary boundaries of responsibilty have been drawn. I'm loosely responsible for the style choices in the lounge and Ness has got the bedroom/dining room. Not really sure how it came about, but probably has something to do with the invested interest I have in the stereo gear lining the room. After a lot of battles I finally convinced Ness that we needed to visit Space Furniture to make some more furniture decisions.

And at this point I've discovered I really have no where for this blog post to go... I think the point is I want new furniture and am not really sure what I want...

Apart from the fact that we discovered that we're going to have to own some of these Kartell Louis Ghost chairs at some point. They're see through!

No comments: