Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I HATE dialup

Since Friday last week my trusty ADSL service has decided it and the wireless router should go their separate ways and wants to live somewhere else. As I result I've been relegated to Dialup while I "Liase" with ozemail about getting it working again.

Apparently my exchange (at 12am Friday morning) nolonger supported ADSL2+ and they can only give me access at 256kbs which still isn't working. Even if it was I'm not sure I'd notice the difference from the service on my GPRS card.

So as the fight about line quality, line filters, supported bandwidths (the fact that I've had 18000Kbps reliably for the last 6 months apparently counts for nought) continues I'm without Xbox live and Nintendo Wifi! And don't get me started on trying to browse Google reader....

Begin sulking here....

No comments: