Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Naked Coffee

I've discovered a new coffee store (well actually credit really has to go to Ness for the discovery) but it's well and truly my favorite place to get coffee while i'm at work. It's in the Elizabeth Arcade (that runs from Charlotte St. to Elizabeth St. between Albert and George st) it's tucked away in the corner with stools and tables lining the arcade if' you looking for a time out. The coffee is great and to appeal to my inner geek they have a camera hooked up to a flat panel so you can see you coffee being made... So if your looking for a nice coffee or a bit of a time out head to Naked Coffee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've heard good things from other people too. If I didn't have some sort of religious anti-buying coffee for work thing I'd go there too