Sunday, March 19, 2006

Advance Wars is stealing my life!

I know I often write about addictions to games (usually the burnout serier is the culprit) but I seem to have got hooked on Advance Wars : Dual Strike in a completely new level. I can't seem to put it down. I spent most of the morning glued to the DS completely unaware of anything going on around me! The trouble with the addiction is a mission takes a serious block of time to complete and although you can save pretty much anywhere, you never want to put it down until your blasted your way through the mission. 
The other problem is the size of the game. I've already put in over 11 hours into the game and I've only managed 11 of the 300 medals! 
All I can say is thank goodness the DS runs on batteries... it's the only thing that's making me stop!

No comments: