Friday, July 15, 2005

Flight Grumbling

What is it about people and airports that causes them to loose all respect for people's personal space?
It's bad enough that I've already been at the Airport for 3 hours, after returning my hire discovering that I wasn't on a flexable fair.
I thought at least it would give me a chance to catch up on a few dvds. However about one quarter Of the way through 'House of flying daggers' seems one person decided there wasn't enough time ahead being crammed in next to some one.
The airport lounge is less than a third full, but apparent the seat next to me was the best. this wouldn't be so bad accept for the endless edging closer trying to watch my laptop.
I must admit this guy must be one of the luckiest flyers on earth... Enjoying the cattle class experience!
Argh.. now his falling asleep on my chair!
At least being a techno geek I can belittle him on the web (whilst feel good inc.) before he even boards... Oh well time to find a new seat near a power point!

No comments: