Thursday, December 30, 2004

Rewiring.... Yes Again!

First of all I'd like to point out it is really hard to find the motivation to blog while I've been on holidays... Afterall, it was Christmas and there were so many cool new toys to play with that the Blog seemed to be more of a chore. (I'll blog about the cool stuff I got a little later)

This blog entry is however to broadcast the joy at my new re-arrange (yes I know.... "again"!)

Essentially this was brought on by the fact that the stand that was holding my TV was about to break and I wasn't so keen on having that come crashing to the floor.

After a lot of debate on stand type/colour/size/availability we finally (see also Nessa) decided on a stand from Harvey Norman a bit after lunch, picked it up from the warehouse at 4:30, put it together and have completely rewired the stereo (and got baskins) by 10:30.

And the Finished Product!



And My Proudest Feature... the wiring!



Not to Mention the Hidden Consoles (note newly aquired X-Box in Right Cabinet)


No comments: