Wednesday, December 15, 2004

New Music...

We had a bit of a CD buying spree on the weekend. Ness was pining for a bit of a techno hit and we hadn't bought any dance music for a while. We picked up a copy of Ministry of Sound: Annual 2005, it made for pretty good beating background music for our trip up (and back) to Toowoomba. It has most of the big dance hits of the year and most of the mixes are just what you'd expect from a Ministry Compolation.

Also whilst in HMV I pick up a couple of CDs that I'd been trying to track for a while. Nerd's Fly or Die was on a sale table for a pretty good price I couldn't resist. I haven't given the whole CD an audition yet but the bass lines on She Want's to Move is always good for a kicking test of your system's timing.

I also picked up Verve: Unmixed simply because it's a great collection of Jazz tunes.





No comments: