Thursday, December 02, 2004

Downloading Music..... The Legal Way Part 2

Well after a few attempts of getting the Download Manager to install I finally found a Machine that it would install on (admittedly after 3 or 4 attempts). So after a few reboots I finally had the ability to download some music. Or so it would seem... unfortunately my first download experience was not the most pleasent. The first song I downloaded seem to be going just fine. However when I went to play the file it had only transfered 350k. All indications on the Download manager were that the file was downloaded successfully and I found no where in the download manager that would allow me to redownload the file. After some more searching I discovered that I could rescheadule downloads, however I needed some more credit to be able reschedule...

No comments: