Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Glutenous top 10

iamhausfrau's gluten binge this week got me thinking, if I had to eat Gluten for a week what would be the first foods on my list. I realised that some of the things I miss the most are the convenience foods, all the good restaurants make delicious gluten free meals (like the lamb rump I had at Aqua Linea last night). So here goes
  1. Bacon Double Cheese burger (McDonalds)/Whopper (Hungry Jacks) (I know it seems wrong but I actually miss being able to eat one of these.... especially when I'm hung over)
  2. Krispy Kreams/Dreamy Donuts Donut (These came out after I was eating Gluten Free so I'm a Donut Virgin)
  3. Cheese and Vegemite Scroll from a bakery
  4. Dominoes/Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pizza
  5. Indian with NAAN bread
  6. Milo Bars/Kit-Kats
  7. Baskins Cookies and Cream Icecream
  8. Nutri-Grain®
  9. Tim-Tams
  10. Hoegaarden (let's face it, gluten free beer is not great)

No comments: