Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Google Chrome and Google Reader

Last Week when I was overseas I downloaded Google Chrome, not a big surprise as I’ve been well and truly on the Google bandwagon for a while. So far it’s been a good substitute for Firefox and is a lot easier on the resources.

 

The biggest thing that I like about it is the great integration into Google Gears and as a result offline Google Reader access. Which is what I’m doing right about now... Not too much else to do on the flight today so Google Reader it is... Also useful as I didn’t read anything last week I’ve got over 1700 articles.

 

Also I’ve started listening to the original ‘Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’ radio show... which on a random trivia note the 6th episode was aired on the day I was born...

No comments: