Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Back at the airport... guess not much has changed..

So only about 36 hours after I left BNE airport I'm back... I'm off to Sydney. Fortunately this time I'm flying Virgin and not my other favourite carrier. I must say I am really getting sick of the continual flights, I'm due back in Sydney on Thursday.

Another plus so far is that I'm not suffering too badly from jetlag, although I haven't really had much of chance to let it take hold.

One of the big distractions on Sunday was setting up the new receiver I bought just before I left. The setup process was a breeze and with all the great video scaling I managed to eliminate about 50m of cables from the current setup. I have to say that the auto speaker calibration is just amazing. I'm not sure I could ever own another amp without it!

Well looks like my flight is going to be delayed today so I could be in the lounge a little longer.

No comments: