Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back into the flight routine.

Today I’m back on another flight (surprising I know). I’m off to Melbourne today and tomorrow. The flights are certainly getting more stressful with Ness getting closer to due date. I had a good chat to Paris this morning and made sure that he/she knew not to go anywhere until I’m back.

 I’ve added some more items to the ebay sellathon and there are quite a few more items to end up on the list, but they’ll have to wait until I get back home.

 I’m hoping to see Wall-E on the weekend, we’ve taken a hot tip to see it in gold class because it’s school holidays and the chances of it being kid free are reasonably high.

The other big plan for the week (at least mine) is getting the lounge room finished with a trip to Ikea to get some doors and another cabinet and after the last Ikea trip, fit the baby seat to the C4. I’ve also got a little bit of rewiring to do with the change of layout. That should be the end of the setup for the lounge.

 

1 comment:

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

I beat you back to Brisbane!!!

:P