Monday, March 31, 2008

Wish List... Updated...

It's not long until my Birthday so I've done a bit of an update to my wish lists. I will probably update it a few more times before my birthday comes around.

In other news, my eye is much better and I'm back on the laptop (as you can tell). I've also had a fair bit of time to game while I've been away from work so I've been playing the 360 and the Wii a fair bit.

I downloaded N+ from XBLA and it's a fantastically frustrating game. It's not long, not visually stunning but just so addictive... If you've got a 13Mb free it's totally worth the download. I've gone back and put some more hours into Oblivion (there are just too many side quests!!! TOO MANY!)

I also spent some time with Connect360 and now finally have the 360 functioning as a media centre. Content is really the only issue... the HD podcasts form iTunes are good and it also means I don't have to set up the PVR for the ABC shows (like Good Game) but some Movie downloads would be nice.

No comments: