Thursday, March 06, 2008

What to blog....

Ness berated me earlier for not blogging enough so I promised a post tonight. The trouble is I'm not sure what to post about...

First up on the weekend (which I didn't do much posting about) we had a few movie sessions. I trotted out a couple of titles from the (ever growing) HD catalog. We also had a chance to test it out with the new furniture we managed to pick up.
Tom took this great photo (which looks like it should be in a Real Living). The couch is fantastic for watching movies adn the new rug is great under foot (especially while you're playing Wii Tennis).

In the best news since my DS was broken I discovered that you can get full replacement cases online. I've put my order in and hopefully it will arrive by the weekend and my frakenDS will be born!

It's been a bit of an odd week with a midweek flight down and only a couple of nights in Sydney. Hopefully it's a continuing trend until the end of my Sydney project. There are a few more travel projects on the horizon but hopefully we can keep to the 3 days away 4 days home model.

Tonight I had a great dinner out with Amaya and Mikey at Ichi-ban Boshi. It took about an hour to get in, but it was worth it! It was surprisingly alcohol free but a good feed never the less.

There isn't much planned for the weekend. I might attempt a couple of movies and there is always the odd TV show to catch up on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a cool couch, and the rug looks very comfy...no wonder ness is being lazy