Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!

I know it's a little early but I'm heading home for the long weekend and a week off so I thought I'd get in early as I'm going to try not to use my laptop much... unless of course my new laptop turns up.

Oh in response to Mick's post this week.... here's an email I got this week...
Customer 2 (in Sydney) would like Cameron to assist with the New Project. I appreciate Cameron is a little tied up at the moment with Customer 1 (also in Sydney), however Customer 2 want this work carried out ASAP. Therefore dare I request that we ask Cameron to work on this for say 4 hours per night with Customer 2 until it is finished?
'nuf said (not there was not complaining... I could have said "harden up princess", but didn't)

In other news, my DS may soon be on the mend with the case turning up this week. Also another pile of HD titles apparently turned up so there will be a lot of movie watching in my future I can foresee..

No comments: