Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sydney. The week in review.

This week was one of the most social working weeks I've had is a
while. I caught up with Amaya a couple of times and ran in too quite a
few unexpected people. That combined with a few nights of
gaming/working and limited internet meant no posts during the week.
Amaya lent me some ratchet and clank two which is now one of the very
few non nintendo platformers that I've played. I also played some more
GTA 3 and after a few goes found a working PS memory so i can play
through NFL blitz.
I've been continuing to talk myself into a new high def media player.
The duel format player that I found on discount seems to be the way to
go at the moment. I've found a site with 1080p high def trailers that
play on the 360 so at least i can see the resolution benefit (even if
the 360's video handling isn't the best). Lets just say the pictures
are very very pretty.
I had to sing unexpectedly this morning so I had to postpone the trip
to the motor show I had planned by a few hours. The social engagements
continue all weekend and don't have much free time before i head to
sydney again tomorrow.

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

No comments: