Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finally some time at home

I had a short trip to Adelaide this week, which is ending in some welcome time at home for the first time in a little over 3 weeks. I've got 6 days in a row in Brisbane which hasn't happened since at least Christmas and some time in June before that. As a result I've tried to cram about 6 weeks worth of catch up in one weekend so there isn't going to be too much time for relaxing but it will be great to see everyone.

There have been a few more HD DVD sales this week, not least of all the EzyDVD beat the bomb sale this week which saw a few more titles make their way into my collection.

I've still be on the look out for a new DS but I haven't really made many inroads. There are a few new colours around Japan and the US that I'd like to get my hands on but none of them have turned up here. In fact most places here have been sold out (or offering pink models).

Back on the Adelaide trip for a bit, last night I went out for dinner and stumbled across a noodle
place that would do traditional Malay or Thai dishes with Kangaroo meat. I was determined to have something with the 'Roo so I asked for a recommended style. They came back with the Mango Coconut and it was fantastic. I'd never thought of having Kangaroo in a stirfry dish but it was great.

No comments: