Sunday, February 10, 2008

Studio 54 Gold Class: Now in HD for your viewing pleasure

Well I'm back in Sydney, my flight was delayed (unusual I know) and I've got a few things to finalise before tomorrow so it's just a quick update:

  • The LG Super Blue player has made it's way into the home theatre, I was surprised at the increase in picture quality.
  • Saw the Roar beat Sydney FC to get closer to the A League Final (took my camera but forgot to check that the batteries were charged
  • Watched Transformers in HD on Saturday morning, the image transfer is just spectacular.
  • Took another trip to the motor show with Tom, he took some great shots with the new camera
  • Had a gaming day with a PS3, again more HD picture impressiveness
  • My DS finally Died
I've got 3 weeks away straight away (not flying back for the next couple of weekends), but I'm gaming less for the moment so I've brought my camera, might try and take some touristy shots of Sydney while I'm away this time.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Have you forgotten that I went to the motor show with you too?

Unknown said...

RIP DS. It had a good life.