Saturday, March 03, 2007

ZAZZMania!!


Today has been the laziest Saturday that I can remember. It started off energetic with both of us juming out tof bed at 6am and going for a walk. After that however it's pretty much been a couch day after that. It's probably for the best. I tried my hand at tidying up earlier and it just ended in disaster. I managed to spill the mop bucket on the wood floor... Twice!! So we now have a "slightly" ripply floor at the end of the kitchen... Think I might be calling the floor people on Monday.

Most of this laziness has been partly due to Zazzmania today. I've discovered that the Wii is the ultimate Zazzmania accessory. I've had the Wii Browser trained on the Zazz site and just watched the products roll by... We've tried for a couple of things but have missed out just before they were sold.

Before the Zazz browsing on the Wii I had a nostalgic gaming session with Streets of Rage which was released yesterday. The only complaint I had with it was all the button mashing required in this side scrolling beat 'em up gave me a hand cramp! (Must be out of condition)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: