Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Birthday list and General Update from T'ba

Thought I'd start with a post this morning as I sip my coffee
from Jilly's cafe. Ness got on the bus early this morning (6:50) and
is on her way home as I type... I think she's at Goodna at the moment.

We had a nice dinner out at the Angel cafe last night... The best GF
bruchetta I've ever had... The bread was almost and inch thick!

Not much else to report apart from getting the 3rd Season of Family Guy..

I've started a Birthday list below... it's not much but I promise I'll
think about it more tonight...

Geek Presents
Digital Photo Frame
Season 4 and/or 5 of Family Guy
Season 7, 8, 9 of The Simpsons
Season 1 or 2 of Battle Star Galactica
Apple TV (ok so I don't expect one of these)
JamPaks for Apple's Garage Band

Gluten Free Presents
Gluten Free Beer,
General gluten free yummy things

Gaming Presents
Paper Mario,
Mario Party 8,
Children of Mana (DS)
Diddy Kong Racking (DS)

Misc Presents
Wind trainer for my Road Bike.
New Cycling Jersey and Niks…
Some more Vinyl disks, Things like Jamiroquai albums etc…

No comments: