Sunday, October 29, 2006

The official end to the week of gaming...

Had a great weekend. A few highlights were dinner on Friday night and a nice stoll along the waterfront. Saturday night someone gave us free tickets to the Roar just as we lined up to buy tickets. Gaming for just about every other moment of the weekend and Ness still talking to me (although she has gone to bed as Tom has been here for the last few hours playing Battlefront).

My complete addiction to this game is a bit of a worry and considering the amount of time I've put in to it the last week alone, I'm going cold turkey on the Xbox until the weekend.

After a few hours of Counter-Strike online with Valavien today and the rest of the night playing co-op Battlefront it's probably for the best. At least we managed to get chat working in Battlefront, Tom broght he's xbox over and we sat in the same room. It's a great game, just wish it wasn't so buggy.

I'm off to bed, and probably not before time as I discovered Ness had gone to bed at least 30 mins ago...

On a final note some Wii news, the official commercial for the Wii is out and I've linked the YouTube video

No comments: