Wednesday, October 25, 2006

44 days to go....

You know a gaming console release is getting close when the box art starts appearing in stores. I wondered past EB today and instead of the Wii coming soon they have box art and title cases!

Also Nintendo have release more in there series of their Wii Experience Videos. This one has got to be my favourite though. Mind you if you haven't seen these trailers don't inspire you to get a wii... probably nothing will

Red Steel
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Wii Sports


Although I'm a little disappointed it's only coming out in white at least it matches my DS Lite! And in true Ninty fashion I'm sure they'll be bringing out other coloured controllers.

It is the first time I'm considering a pre-order. I usually object to preorders on principle but with the Myer deal I'm very tempted.
Pre order your Wii at Myer and receive 16 redeemable coupons offering up to $600 in savings on future purchases of Wii and electrical products. Coupon list below!

MYERONE member's will also automatically receive a special bonus exclusive. Not only will you receive $600 worth of vouchers if you preorder the Wii, but you will also receive a free copy of GT Pro Series 2 for Wii.
I know most of the vouchers are useless but the :
  • 3 x Purchase 2 games & recieve 20% off
  • 2 x $15 off controller
  • 8 x $15 off your choice of Wii game
and the free game are very tempting.

1 comment:

Amaya said...

It's getting close :)

The Wii has definately won the console wars for this generation. I still haven't bought a 360 and the PS3 can kiss my arse.

Also Sony have won my hatred, have you seen the news about Lik Sang?