Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Back in touch with the world... sort of...

I have been feeling horrible for the last few days so I haven't been in a blogging frame of mind. Not to mention the fact that cohesive sentences haven't exactly been my strong point. Am not much better today but at least I can sit in front of the PC for more than 10 mins before falling asleep. So I apologise in advance if none of this makes any sense.

Most of the weekend I felt rotten so it's been working up to it for a few days. Unfortunately I had to concerts to sing at on Saturday and Sunday which didn't help with the road to recovery.

Both the concerts went extremely well considering that rehearsals went less than the time of the performance.

Made it to the end of a wedding after the Saturday concert. Then spent most of sunday at the Cathedral with 2 services and another concert Son et Lumiere A World of Cathedrals, A World of Peace. There was some great music in it (although all I was doing was some gregorian chant through the whole thing) I couldn't help but think I was in a performance art piece something like the "Hack - e - Sack" scene out of She's all that.

The worst bit is I can't seem to stay awake/concentrate long enough to get anything done. Even gaming requires too much concentration so I can't even console myself with some gaming time.

The worst bit about being home today is they are painting on our floor so I have paint smell throughout the whole house!

I have managed a bit of time surfing for gadgets this morning :-

Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock: Fade Up to Harsh Reality

philips_wakeup.jpg

Interview with John Hodgman, the PC from those "Get a Mac" ads


Audio Technica AT-DSP190 Cone Speakers

conespeakers.jpg

Wireless Heated Insoles Keep Your Toes Attached

feetwarmer.jpg

Microchip Cufflinks


cufflinkspremier_1919_44184042.jpg



Now I think it's time for another nap


No comments: