Friday, September 22, 2006

Nothing like a bit more sleep deprivation to finish off the week

Tonight (or this morning depending on how you look at it) is another in what seems to be a never ending run of long nights at the moment. Lots of work and not enough time to get to it all is the main cause. The biggest problem with tonight is I have to be up again in 3 1/2 hours to get on a plane flight and I'm at the point whether I got to bed or just power through....

I managed on 4 hours last night (and I'm still going now) so I'll probably get what sleep I can tonight and on the plane flight.

As for the rest of the blogging I could do that will again have to wait for another day!

Although I did find out my Liksang delivery with Starfox Command is awaiting me at home.

Favourite Family Guy Quote of the night - "For God's sake, shake me. Shake me like a British nanny!"

No comments: