Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mid-Week Outing!

Tuesday nights are '2-4-1 from the grill' night at the Ice Bar at the bottom of our building. So two people can get a 500g steak for $25. Great deal, and you really can't go wrong for $12.50. The only slight problem with the night is the fact that we had a pre-dinner drink then followed it up with a couple of bottles at dinner. I got an email yesterday about thinks you can't say when you're drunk...

Things that are DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk ...
a) Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you.
b) Nope, no more booze for me.
c) Sorry, but you're not really my type.
d) No kebab for me, thank you.
e) Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
f) I'm not interested in fighting you.
g) Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing.
h) Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have zero
co-ordination.
I) Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street.
j) I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.

Which last night I think we managed to prove
b) and j)

To this last list I'd like to add things that you can't help saying...
a) No this round's on me!
b) I'll only get one more bottle



No comments: