Monday, February 20, 2006

Weekend run down!

This weekend was pretty packed in the end. I arrived back fairly late on Friday night from Toowoomba, but in the end it was in enough time to see Ness score 2 awesome goals in her trial match against Kangaroo Point.
On Saturday I'm not exactly sure what came over me but I decided to get up with Ness in the morning at about 5am and walk her to boot camp... Just to top it off I then filled in the time she was at boot camp with a 6km round trip to the city, although I did managed to fit in enough time to play one cup of Mario Kart DS.
Saturday also marked the first trip for MinX to have some work done. I had her booked in for a new Alarm/Immobiliser, Central locking and some new front speakers. I decided that the front speakers were not to crash hot with some rattles and crackling with just about every base note. I had some nice new Boston Acoustic S65 coaxials fitted which improved the sound no end but on inspection of the speakers that were in the doors fitting a $5 set from SuperCheap Auto probably would have been an improvement. Still the speakers sound great even running off the stock headunit.
This was the first time in a long time that I've had anyone actually install stuff in the car, usually I opt to do the install myself, but the guys at Autobarn at Springwood did such an awesome job at such a good price it's hardly worth doing it yourself. The new speakers are in the factory holes and you'd never know that anything had been done to the car except for one little blue flashing light on the dash.
After droping off MinX it was off to Indoor Cricket final... I think the less said about it the better. I hit a 7, They Won... We lost...
Sunday was mostly filled with Wedding jobs, I found a suit and shoes... All in all it was a good weekend!

No comments: