Friday, February 17, 2006

OMG I've been without internet for 2 days

I'm out of Brisbane onsite at the moment and the only internet I have is the email access on my phone... which is hardly idea! Oh and before some one pipes up with "Just go to an internet cafe" that may be all well and good during the day when I'm supposed to be at work but a internet cafe that's only open 9-5 is no more help than ..... something not very helpful.

On the up side I have been able to get back into some serious DS action because lets face it I can't surf the Web! I've almost finished getting all the Stars rankings in Mario Kart DS (something that I've managed to slack off on for the last few weeks. I also got through 2 levels that I was stuck on in the Hard mode of Ouendan!

This weekend is the dreaded summer finals at indoor, which means playing cricket in a tin shed at about a thousand degrees. Fortunately we've got a morning final which means the centre will have only reached about five hundred degrees by the time we finish. After that MinX get's her first trip for some work, a new alarm system and central locking.

I think every other spare moment of the weekend will be spent catching up on much lost 'net time!

1 comment:

Amaya said...

No internet for 2 days? That would freaking kill me.

I keep meaning to say any time you have to come to Sydney for work let me know we'll "do lunch" or something equally pathetic.