Friday, November 18, 2005

Going completely spare!

After more dramas with Ozemail yesterday I finally sent them this email... I'm
yet to get a response

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To whom it may concern,

I have been extremely disappointed with the level of service that has been displayed in the transfer of my phone services. I have been a customer of Ozemail for a long time and have been amazed at the difficulty at getting my phone (and internet) service moved to my new house. I called the support line to have my phone service moved 2 weeks prior to the date I required the move.
As of Wednesday (3 days after I had requested the service) I had heard nothing and was without a phone service, after calling to find out the progress of my call REF ***** I was told that it was mis-allocated and would be given the highest priority. Today I am still without phone service and called again to be given a similar story about the moving of the service. To date there has been no feedback or update from ozemail on this call either by phone (to my mobile or work numbers) or via email.
Being involved in developing service management systems for IT organisations I find it amazing that an ISP of this size would have such poorly managed and monitored service management processes.
I regret to say that if I do not have a phone service by the end of the week I will be terminating my service with ozemail and looking elsewhere for an ISP.

----------------------------------------------------
As of this morning I called again to be told it was now a telstra problem, I'd need to speak to telstra if I wanted an ETA, and then was given a NEW Reference number... I've since forwarded my complains and concerns to iiNet (who recently purchased Ozemail and is trying to transfer the customer base) but I've now started research into my new ISP.

No comments: