Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Back to Gaming....

And just for something different I thought I'd have another post about gaming. I haven't been playing much on the full consoles at the moment. I've been playing a bit of X-Men Legends II that I picked up really cheaply for the Cube. On a side note, I've discovered that owning a Gamecube is quite handy at the moment. Most of the games that are coming out cross plaform are quite a bit cheaper on the gamecube than they are on other systems. Although often the porting process leads to some minor performance issues on the cube over all the game is the same and the slight change in performance is nothing compared to the price difference. I've also been a bit taken with Advance Wars 2 for the Gameboy. I've found it's been one of the best games so far to play on the bus. Because of the turnbased nature of the game I'm not too concerned I'm going to get stuck into the game and miss my bus stop Meteos style. I've been playing a few campaign missions on the way in this morning and I see just how well it would translate to the DS platform. I'm holding out on Dual Strike until I can finish the campaign of the gameboy series.

No comments: