Monday, August 17, 2009

And the weekend's over and apparently it's summer

The weather over the weekend was just fantastic. The sun was out and
it was nice and warm. Zachary and I tried to take full advantage with
plenty of trips to the park.

However with Monday coming around the weather seems to be getting a
bit crazy, the forecast is for temps of 29. It might just be me but it
seems way to high for august.

The weekend overall was just fantastic managed to fit in heaps of
gaming most of the day out in the sunlight a movie and Ness baked
delicious levels of pastries including the yummiest caramel tart.

On the gadget front I picked up some replacement speakers for the home
theatre setup. Ironically there is nothing wrong with the current
setup other than the fact they are too good. The current matched THX
setup is just too loud and the 15" sub is just too strong for where we
can use it. That combined with placement issues with the littleone
I've taken the plunge and swapped out for a smaller mission system
that will allow me to use all of the 7.1 (rather than the 2.0 as it's
currently configured). The setup should turn up this week so I fear
there will be an unboxing post in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: