Friday, October 31, 2008

Warning: The following post may contain Zachary

While I'm still in the excited new parent phase (as opposed to the terrified new parent stage) I though I should start warning those people only looking for tech stuff.

Tonight (aka this morning), I'm suffering from a mild case of "Zachawakitis" which isn't all bad, as well as the formentioned "exited new parent" plus side, I've also started whittling away at my overpopulated Google Reader list. But, before we get into that a few small Zach updates. We attempted a trip to the shops today, we were running a little low on food and though that Coles was probably a fairly inocuous destination for our first house -> car -> pram -> destination. The whole trip went really well, despite the checkout attendants surprise that we took an 8 day old to the shops. Zachary to his credit went through the whole thing barely stirring once. Obviously the payback is now where I'm still awake at 2am. I was a little surpised at how many people shot a second glance at the Stokke though.

In house news, our Air Con has broken down just in time for summer. It looks like it's going to be an expensive venture though. The words "well we're going to need a crane to start with..." and "body corp approval" don't inspire thoughs of cheap.

Oh and this morning I flicked on FoxSports HD to catch the end of an thrilling goal fest in the EPL. By the end I was cheering for 'Spurs to steal the point!

Now onto google reader....

This ad made me laugh....
It may be lack of sleep though.

Fable II is out and looks like a must play title
. I've still got oblivion to get through so not just yet for me.

And OMG say it's not so!!!! Tennant calls time on Dr Who

BanjoKazooie is making it's way to the 360 and Portal Still Alive Available Now for Download instead of waiting for the Orange box to drop in price!

1 comment:

AndrewH said...

I am sure they were looking at the freshly baked baby not the stokke!