Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The new Monitor Setup


I've now got my new development setup for work up and running, it's basically an upgrade from a 19" to a 24" Dell 1920x1080 monitor. The monitor itself looks fantastic (even when it's off) with nice rounded corners and flat button finish. I was doing a bit of work on it today and it's a pretty good workstation, the 24" is far enough away that I don't have to look like I'm watching a tennis match to use it and I can have 2 full VM sessions at reasonable resolution on the same screen. Ness discovered though that it's just that much bigger than the iMac and so I lost it for her afternoon net surfing.

(Oh and that's not Zach's permanent home, he was just easier to watch there today while Vanessa was asleep)

1 comment:

AndrewH said...

"development setup for work"

yeah because that's what it's for. I can see right through you Cam!