Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Is my bogan showing?"

This weekend is Bathurst my favourite event of the racing calendar (of any type). It was always the big race I watched when I was a kid. Part of me still looks forward to it every year. 

I got a little bit in the mood yesterday with a lift into work in a Maserati GranTurismo, THE most beautiful car I've ever been in.

I think I'll probably be watching a few laps of the race here and there over the weekend.

Other stuff for this week:-
  • CoD4 has shot to the top of my most played list (especially with a big session last night) and those stupidly addictive RPG elements... "Just one more level, I only need another 3 XP"
  • No Work to do this weekend OMG
  • Movie night tonight, still not sure what we're going to watch though
  • I resisted buying Iron Man on blu ray all week
  • Recovered from being sick on Monday Tuesday (must have been sick didn't fit in any CoD4)
  • Great to see some rain around (even if it means no riding this weekend)
  • Have sore calf muscles after walking down 32 floors after the power failure in our building
I'm sure there is more but I'm out.... (probably the slow ease into the weekend we're having this morning)

No comments: