Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's almost confirmed.

So after a series of interviews today I'm all but confirmed for a huge stint in Sydney. The work starts Monday and will be pretty much through until March at this stage... so about the only question left is do I or don't I start a WoW campaign while I'm away.

I was planning on having a get together for the 1st 20/20 cricket match they were broadcasting in HD but it looks like I won't be Brisbane now so I might have to give it a miss.

In other (unsurprising) news I'm delayed in the airport.... again. There are a few thunderstorms around in Sydney and as a result I've been moved on to the 6:30pm flight to Brisbane, but it's not leaving until 7:30pm.

The other big news of the day is the new Apple Macbook Air. This is my first must have gear for 2008. The laptop sports an amazingly thin .75" profile and 5 hours of battery life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Once you step down the WoW path, forever will it dominate your destiny...

Anonymous said...

Well you know I'd never discourage you from playing WoW, so long as you roll on Silvermoon. All good things in moderation I say ... balance is the key. For $29.95 and 1 free month included it a cheap, effective way to combat boredom, and being stuck in Sydney for two months you're probably going to be bored out of your skull! :(