Monday, October 22, 2007

Dinner and a show

Last night we picked our dinner locale mostly on the fact I was freezing. I was so cold I was cranky and this place had stuff that Cameron could eat, so we went there. It turned out to be very nice, and the food was excellent, and courtesy of some British tourists, came with a show as well.
 
This family obviously had put no limits on their 18 year old ish daughter ever. I can safely say this, because over the course of dinner she
  • played pyro with the table candles (no big deal, I know, but read on)
  • started playing with the hot wax (again, read on)
  • and then proceeded to coat her father's eyebrow with the previously mentioned hot wax.
Yes, that's right. In the middle of an extremely busy restaurant, she put so much wax on her father's eyebrow that he couldnt open his eye properly. Then the mother used her steak knife to get it off, as the daughter (and mother) laughed hysterically and loudly. Towards the end of this, the waiter bought their food out and also got them some additional napkins.
 
Cameron and I agree that this was one of the strangest things we have ever seen.

No comments: