Friday, July 27, 2007

A week of Travel

This week has continued along the theme of travel. Monday saw me fly to Melbourne for 2 days and then back to Brisbane for a couple of days before going to Adelaide this morning and then onto Hobart for the weekend.

I've spent more than a whole work day in the air this week. I think having to do the double flying is worse that flying somewhere for a whole week. It feels like this week has been going on forever. This probably wasn't helped much by getting sick yesterday. Ness has been really sick over the last week and if my brief visit home in the middle of the week I think I've picked up the same virus. Yesterday afternoon I wasn't sure I was going to make it to the airport today but fortunately I sweated out must of my fever and felt human again when I woke up.

There hasn't been much else in the way of news, with all the travel all I've managed is either working on the plane or some more Puzzle Quest on the DS (which will apparently be released in Australian stores on the 6th August). I tried starting Custom Robo Arena again but the lead in is so long that I keep getting bored.

There are a few new games I'm keen on checking out when I get some more time at home. Mario Party 8 and Resident Evil 4 Wii are the pick of the new Wii titles, although Ben brought the New Harry Potter game home yesterday and it looked mildly interesting (but the reviews don't looks so hot). The new Brothers in Arms title for the DS looks good along with Dementium: The Ward.. although I'm not sure I'd be playing that one late at night.

Well I'm going to get back to some web catch up.... More Tassie updates tomorrow.

No comments: