Tuesday, July 18, 2006

State of busyness

I'm not complaining about being busy, I quickly get bored when I have nothing to do, it just reduces my time for blogging.

The weekend was especially packed with what seemed to be a continual progression from event to event.

Work (Friday) -> Belgian -> Dinner -> Brew House -> Hang over -> Rehearsal -> Friends Dinner -> Singing -> God Son's Birthday -> Soccer -> Work Meeting -> Family Dinner -> Work (Monday)

Was great though, dinner on Saturday night was heaps of fun and I managed to get a fair bit of DSing in (although I did lose one race in Mario Kart, stupid blue shells and lending my copy of Metroid to Valavien to play against Andrew wasn't the best thing for my stats) the highlight (apart from company) was Tom's cheesecake!

Some more mercenary singing on the weekend was heaps of fun, some more renaissance music with Jesu, dulcis memoria by Tomás Luis de VictoriaSacerdotes Domini by William Byrd and Sicut cervus by Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina mainly because I like the tenor lines in renaissance pieces.

Anyway got to head off as there is a gang of turkeys making a b-line for my table.


No comments: