Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday, already!

It's Friday again. I can't really work out where the week went. A combination of long days and late nights have really made the week fly past, although I sat in the most frustrating meeting ever which by no means flew by.

Work is very crazy at the moment with 3 projects at the tail end, one going live on Monday (in the shortest and scariest project) and 3 more starting. Today looks like it's going to be a long day with it being the last chance to change anything before the go live.

Retail therapy hasn't even been as helpful as I would have liked. I finally tried to buy a pair of Tron Shoes from adidas but discovered that they are sold out in my size in Brisbane, and being a limited edition they are all but gone. Even a trip out yesterday failed to give me retail therapy for my retail therapy!


No comments: