Monday, April 24, 2006

Back to some normality

Well after spending the week before Easter "sick as a dog" with food poisoning and then giving drowning at tugun over the Easter break a good go, last week was a welcomed return to work. It wasn't anything terribly exciting but it was a nice relaxing change. The best part was having Ness return from Sydney!!! Ben's story about their trip down though has to go down as one of the funniest car tales I've every heard.

Lots of hours in Recovery did mean I got some serious time in with the DS! Even though I've recently started Metroid Prime: Hunters and Metroid Prime: Pinball, Advance Wars Dual Strike is still occupying a lot of my time while I'm trying to get my COs to the same level as Andrew B!

This weekend we decided to put a concerted effort into planning the decorating for our unit. So far we've basically plonked the funiture where it would fit and left it at that. Hardly any of the pictures have made it to the walls and we've made no attempt to work out a colour scheme. I'm not sure we made any real progress but we at least decided what we wanted to change :)

No comments: