Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It's a sad day...The Wharfedales are officially for sale!

As of today my beloved old speakers are on the market.
Front Speakers - Wharfedale Diamond 8.4 (black Ash Finish)
Centre Speaker - Wharfedale Diamond Centre(black Ash Finish)
Rear Speakers - Wharfedale WH2 Diapole Rears (White Finish)
Centre Rear Speaker - Wharfedale WH2 Centre(White Finish)

There is a brochure on the Diamond 8 series here and the one on the WH2 series here.

They've given me many wonderful hours of service but with the Jamos firmly settled in it's time they moved onto a new home.

It's truly a sad day :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And it only transports matter? One way. Hmmm.

I've give you five cents :) I can so see you ending up with a garage of stereo gear in 20 years because you refuse to sell it. Just remember what my parents place looks like.....The money is a good thing, a gooood thing. The money for the xbox 360 has to come from somewhere :)

Unknown said...

I was probably looking for just a little bit more than 5 cents....

It's true there is the 360 and the revolution to think about!