Monday, January 09, 2006

Holiday Catch Up

Well I had a pretty exciting holiday (which included a holiday from blogging), here's a bit of a run down (in no particular order) :-
  • Got Engaged (obviously the most important event in the list)
  • Picked up my Jamo PTX D6 Speakers
  • Rearraged the Home-Theatre Kit to accomodate new speakers
  • Mounted the new Dipole rears to the roof
  • Caught up on a few DVDs
  • Saw Narnia - fairly well done, the child actors were very impressive in comparison to a previous run of child stars
  • Saw Chicken Little - 1hour 10minutes of my life I'll never get back
  • Saw Fantastic Four - Most Disappoint Final Fight
  • Got out in the surf for the first time in about a year.
  • Picked up Hulk: Ulitmate Destruction, Soul Calibur for the GameCube
  • Picked up Capcom vs SNK for the X-Box
  • Got shelving for the two studies
  • Bought a Microwave
  • Didn't do ANY work
  • Tried (and failed) to buy a new Car
  • Played Fighting games on the Xbox until I got blisters on my thumbs... Hadouken!
  • Broke my addiction to MarioKart DS but getting addicted to Ouendan!

No comments: