Saturday, January 15, 2005

New Music! (and no gaming)

It's been a very busy weekend. So far I've been see The Full Monty at the Brisbane Art's Theatre, it's a musical adaptation of the movie that just about everyone has seen. It was a great night out it was a really well staged production and well worth a seeing (and for those of you looking for 'The Full Monty' won't be disappointed)

Saturday was spent heading to Toowoomba for a few matched of superleague indoor soccer, where I discovered that 3 matches in a day is really too much! However, we did get a bit of a chance for a bit of shopping (luckily as there a couple of choice Hi-Fi stores). Ness stumpled across a CD I'd had my eyes out for, the compolation from Groove Train on triple J. Most of the music Ness labels Cameron's Music I used to get from this show when I was coming home late from 9:50pm cricket matches (it's moved to Friday nights now and I don't get to listen nearly enough).

The CD is a compolation of the artists on regular rotation on the program with many of the tracks only available on the compolation. It was just the perfect thing to ease the kilometers by on the two hour trip home from Toowoomba (at 9pm mind you!).

No comments: