Monday, January 10, 2005

I'm a Bad Blogger!

Bless me blogger because I have sinned.. It's been 7 days since my last post.

I admit, I've been terribly slack on the blog but I have an excuse (see also a distraction). I have had so many new toys since Christmas there has just been no time to dedicate to the blog.
To start off I have a X-box and X-box Live. Team that with Hal0 2 or Counter Strike and there is some seriously game time in there. Although I'm not impressed with most of the opposition on Live (especially those with the Mics). I've been trying to round up some friends to play online with some people I know but at the moment all I have in my friends list is Valavien. So if your up for some Online Play my tag is CamDS.

Also contributing to my lack of blogging is my new swag of GameCube games. I have become quite addicted to X-Men Legends. I've also got Mario Golf and Donkey Konga which are quite addictive.

No comments: