Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Winter Riding....

Yes yes, another cycling post.... (don't worry I've got a gaming post coming up... just as soon as I finish Super Mario 3D Land)

Someone asked me today what I wear riding in Winter for casual riding and I thought it was worth while posting. A while ago I was "encouraged" to meet non-cycling people for coffee in anything but lycra and pointed to Creux.

Since then I've been addicted to their gear and am slowly replacing my wardrobe with their gear, including a few other options.

So my standard winter riding getup is like this.

A Netti Jersey as an outer layer (soon to be replaced by a Creux brawler that I ordered today, thanks)

A Creux T-Shirt as a under layer, which are fantastic t-shirts on their own anyway.
A pair of Creux Jeans or a pair of Cadence Jeans
And lastly a pair of Chrome Kursk Pro (yes they have SPD cleats in the bottom)

All of this on my newly blinged out Avanti Monza Steelie... affectionally know as "Frankenbike"
The Frankenbike

No comments: