Sunday, March 14, 2010

A quiet afternoon....

It's not often I get to sit and just type out all my random musings
any longer. Not that I'm really complaining most of that time now is
filled with playing and running around like a crazy thing. As I
haven't really grown up myself it's really the perfect past time for
me. This afternoon though the little time occupier was particularly
cranky (because he's tired from running around the waterpark for ages
and going for a long ride and refuses to have a nap) so we set off for
a walk along the river. Of course after about 2 mins he was asleep and
rather than tempt fate and move him we've camped on a park bench
(obviously he's in his pram) and are watching the afternoon pass by.
This is how I've managed to have a quiet afternoon and have time to
ponder my thoughts. The wind is just strong enough to be rocking the
pram and keep him peacefully asleep.
It made me wonder "what do people in the suburbs do. The walk by the
river is really my coping mechanism and having a small child I think
you need one.

No comments: